What sort of information do we collect from our website visitors / customers?
When an order is placed on our site, we collect the customer’s name, as well as their email address, phone number, phone model and its IMEI number. We do not store your credit card information. When someone is visiting our site without placing an order it is an anonymous visit.
For what purposes do we use the information that is collected?
- We use the information for a few different reasons. Some of the information is used to help us provide a more personal experience to our visitors. This helps us to meet the needs of our site visitors. The information helps us to improve our site based on the feedback given from our visitors. This insures that we are continuing to offer the information and products that our site visitors are seeking.
- It helps us to maintain our award winning customer service. When you speak, we listen. Our company prides itself in providing complete customer satisfaction. You are the reason that we do, what we do.
- Obviously we need certain information in order to process a sale. However, that information will under no circumstances, ever be shared, rented, sold, or otherwise given to a third party. We only use the payment information to process and deliver products that are purchased on our site.
- We also like to keep our customers abreast of any developments and updates to their software purchase.
- We make certain that any information that is given to us stays safe and secure. Our security team keeps our security measures in place and on guard at all times.
- All credit card payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is therefore encrypted through our payment provider’s database. It is then only accessible by an authorized person with security access to their system. They are required by law to keep this information confidential. After a transaction has been completed, it is erased and not stored on our system server.
- Cookies are small internet files that this site or our service provider may transfer to your computer hard drive via your web browser. These cookies give us the ability to recognize your browser and recall certain information. This allows for things such as automatic login, recalling items that you may have added to your shopping cart in the past but logged out before you completed the purchase, etc.
- We do not rent, sell, or otherwise share your personal information with outside parties. We do however have agreements with payment processors that require the transmission of your payment details. This information in transmitted to them via SSL and is completely secure and the payment processor is obligated by law to keep the information confidential.
- We would also recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions section which discloses the disclaimers and limits of liability that govern the use of this website.
If you wish to contact us in regards to our privacy policies, you may do so by contacting us here.